Aug. 14-15, 2021
- Practice: Friday, August 13th from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Check In on Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 AM
- Start: 9:00 AM
- McAlexander Fieldhouse
1800 SW Jefferson Way
Corvallis, OR 97331
- Rob Robinson (email, 360-581-0669)
- Open Singles
- Open Doubles
- Registration Fee: $40 ($30 if registered prior to June 14th)
- Event Fee: $10 per event
- Registration Deadline: Aug. 3, 2021
- Both events can be any gender.
- The age division of a doubles team will be determined by the age of the younger player.
- If you can’t bring your own cue, there will be extra cues available. Disks will be provided.
- Singles and doubles matches will be scheduled each day.
- NSA/NSGA rules apply unless otherwise noted here.
- Tournament format will be determined by the number of entries.
- Each match will consist of one 16-frame game.
- Winners in all matches are the players who score the highest number of points after 16 frames.
- In case of a tie, two extra frames will be played until the tie is broken.
- The cue shall not have an overall length of more than 6 feet 3 inches. No metal part of the cue shall touch the playing surface.
- NSGA Rulebook 2022 – Shuffleboard
- NSGA Rulebook 2022 – Adjusted Qualification & Significant Changes