August 14-15, 2021
- Practice: Aug. 13, 5 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Check In on Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m.-8 a.m.
- First Arrow: 9 a.m.
E. E. Wilson Archery Park at E. E. Wilson Wildlife Area
29555 Camp Adair Road
Monmouth, OR 97361
Parking permits will be provided to all registrants.
- Mike Brown (email, primary: 971-343-1220 (H), secondary: 503-314-8709 (C), Note: No cell coverage at home.)
- Barebow Compound – no sights
- Barebow Recurve – no sights
- Compound Fingers – with sights
- Compound Release (Freestyle)
- Recurve – with sights
- Bowhunter Freestyle (Non-Qualifying) – fixed 1 to 5 pin sight
- Traditional (Non-Qualifying) – no sights
- Registration Fee: $40 ($30 if registered prior to June 14th)
- Event Fee: $20
- Registration Deadline: Aug. 9, 2021
- No on-site registration is authorized.
- Archers must provide their own bows and at least six matching arrows.
- Entry is limited to one event only.