Here’s the most current information on the Oregon Senior Games’ Golf event. If you’re interested in playing, be sure to register here. Want to see who else is playing? Click here to see who’s registered.
Aug. 11-12, 2022
- Start: TBD
Trysting Tree Golf Club
34028 NE Electric Road
Corvallis, OR 97333
Men: White/Grey Tees: Slope 116 / Course Rating 68.4
Women: Grey/Orange Tees: Slope 112 / Course Rating 69.1
Spring Hill Golf Club
155 NW Country Club Lane
Albany, OR 97321
Men: White/Gold Tees: Slope 115 / Course Rating 66.0
Women: Red Tees: Slope 121 / Course Rating 69.2
- Brandon Lawrence (email, 856-803-7379)
- Two, 18-hole golf tournament in groups of four
- Registration Fee: $40 ($30 if registered prior to June 12th)
- Event Fee: $150
- If you are only interested in playing one day of golf, please reach out to Morgan by email or at 541-231-0297 to receive a discount code for $75 off the Event Fee.
- Closest to the Pin (Men and Women)
- Longest Drive (Men and Women)
- First Overall Gross
- First Overall Net (Using Handicap)
- Second Overall Gross
- Second Overall Net
- Registration Deadline: August 4, 2022.
- No on-site registration is authorized.
- Golfers must provide their own clubs.
- When registering, make sure to enter your handicap to be considered for golf prizes listed below.
- All first place winners or athletes meeting this sport’s NSGA minimum performance standards in competition at the 2022 Oregon Senior Games will qualify for the 2023 National Senior Games.
- The cumulative score from both days will be used to determine winners.
- For full qualifying information, see Rule H of Sport Rules, Regulations & Format
- For minimum performance standards, please click the NSGA Rulebook link under Format/Rules.
- Lunches, carts, and range balls included in registration fee.
- 18 holes of golf per day
- Practice rounds are not included and can be booked at your leisure directly with the courses.
- This is a scratch tournament. Handicaps will be used to help with seeding.
- NSGA Rulebook – Golf