Here’s the most current information on the Oregon Senior Games’ Golf event. If you’re interested in playing, be sure to register here. Want to see who else is playing? Click here to see who’s registered.
August 10, 2023
Check In: 8:00 a.m.
Tee Time Start: 9:00 a.m.
Spring Hill Golf Club
155 NW Country Club Lane
Albany, OR 97321
- Men: White/Gold Tees: Slope 115 / Course Rating 66.0
- Women: Red Tees: Slope 121 / Course Rating 69.2
- Brandon Lawrence (email, 856-803-7379)
- 18-Hole Scratch Play
- 2-Player Best Ball – players will still keep individual scores in addition to their Best Ball team score
- Registration Fee: $40 ($30 if registered prior to June 11th)
- Event Fee: $80
- Individual Score Prizes
- Closest to the Pin (Men and Women)
- Longest Drive (Men and Women)
- Team Score Prizes
- First Overall Gross
- First Overall Net (Using Handicap)
- Second Overall Gross
- Second Overall Net
- Registration Deadline: August 1, 2023.
- No on-site registration is authorized.
- Golfers must provide their own clubs.
- When registering, make sure to enter your handicap to be considered for golf prizes listed above.
- If a player does not have a best ball partner, we will match you up.
- The 2023 Oregon Senior Games is not a qualifier for the National Senior Games. The next qualifier for Nationals will take place in August 2024.
- Lunches, carts, and range balls included in registration fee.
- 18 holes of golf. Players will compete as a 2-person team for Best Ball as well as keep their individual scores for prizes and medaling.
- Practice rounds are not included and can be booked at your leisure directly with the courses.
- This is a scratch tournament. Handicaps will be used to help with seeding.
- NSGA Rulebook – Golf