August 13 & 14, 2021
Check-In: 10 a.m.
- Robert Thornberg (email)
- 50+ tournament
- 60+ tournament
- 70+ tournament
- 80+ tournament
- Team Fee: $300 per team
- Only the team fee is required for entry to this event.
- Registration Deadline: Aug. 3, 2021
- No on-site registration is authorized.
- Teams must be of one gender.
- Teams must provide their own bats, gloves, and practice balls. Game balls and bases are provided.
- All players must be able to show proof of age at check-in.
- Teams must have a minimum of 10 players and a maximum of 20 team members.
- Age divisions for teams will be determined by the age of the youngest team player as of December 31, 2021.
- The tournament will use a round robin format for each age group if possible.
- Every effort will be made to provide teams a minimum of 5 games.
- The tournament director reserves the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on the number of entries, space restrictions or other circumstances.
- Team clothing must be of like design and color. Shirts must be numbered on at least one side. No players on the same team may wear identical numbers.
- NSGA Rulebook 2022 – Softball
- NSGA Rulebook 2022 – Adjusted Qualification & Significant Changes