Here’s the most current information on the Oregon Senior Games’ Softball event. If you’re interested in playing, be sure to register here. Want to see who else is playing? Click here to see who’s registered.
August 18-20, 2022
- Thursday: 10 a.m. start
- Friday: 9 a.m. start
- 70+ teams will play Thursday and Friday early morning/afternoon
- Other times open as needed Friday evening and Saturday
- Jim Robertson with Northwest Travel League (818-415-6500, email)
- Preferred contact method is by phone.
- 50+ tournament
- 60+ tournament
- 70+ tournament
- 80+ tournament
- Team Fee: $300 per team
- Only the team fee is required for entry to this event.
- Team Information and Roster (Adobe PDF file)
- Team Information and Roster (Excel file)
- Click here to join the Free Agent List.
- If you are a Team Captain looking for Free Agents or another Free Agent looking to form a team, please email Morgan for access to the list.
- Registration Deadline: August 9, 2022
- No on-site registration is authorized.
- Team roster must be completed by the team manager and sent in with entry fee.
- Completed team rosters must be emailed to Morgan prior to registration deadline.
- Online payment option or checks can be mailed with roster to:
Oregon Senior Games
Attn: Christie Weigel
113 SW 3rd Street, Suite 101
Corvallis, OR 97333
- Teams must be of one gender.
- Teams must provide their own bats, gloves, and practice balls. Game balls and bases are provided.
- All players must be able to show proof of age at check-in.
- Teams must have a minimum of 10 players and a maximum of 20 team members.
- Age divisions for teams will be determined by the age of the youngest team player as of December 31, 2022.
- All 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each age division at the 2022 Oregon Senior Games will qualify for the 2023 National Senior Games.
- For full qualifying information, see Rule H of Sport Rules, Regulations & Format
- The tournament will use a round robin format for each age group if possible.
- Every effort will be made to provide teams a minimum of 5 games.
- The tournament director reserves the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on the number of entries, space restrictions or other circumstances.
- Team clothing must be of like design and color. Shirts must be numbered on at least one side. No players on the same team may wear identical numbers.
- NSGA Rulebook – Softball