Here’s the most current information on the Oregon Senior Games’ Swimming event. If you’re interested in playing, be sure to register here. Want to see who else is playing? Click here to see who’s registered.
Aug. 20, 2023
- 7:00 a.m. – Check-In Time
- 7:30 a.m. – Warmup
- 8:30 a.m. – Competition Begins
- Swim Order of Events
- Meet Information
- 2023 Swimming Timeline
- 2023 Swimming Heat Sheet
Osborn Aquatic Center
1940 NW Highland Drive
Corvallis, OR 97330
- Rhonda Soule (email)
Events (All distances shown in yards.)
- Backstroke – 25, 50, 100, 200
- Breaststroke – 25, 50, 100, 200
- Butterfly – 25, 50, 100, 200
- Freestyle – 25, 50, 100, 200, 500
- Individual Medley – 100, 200, 400
- Registration Fee: $40 ($30 if registered prior to June 11th)
- Event Fee: $10 per event
- Registration Deadline: Aug. 13, 2023
- No on-site registration is authorized.
- Participants may enter a maximum of 5 events.
- Swimmer’s age division for competition will be determined by their age as of December 31, 2023.
- Swimmers must provide their own suits, caps, goggles, towels, etc.
- USMS Masters ID number requested, but not required.
- If available, please indicate seed times on your application form. If none are available, seeding will be by age group, oldest to youngest and slow to fast.
- The 2023 Oregon Senior Games is not a qualifier for the National Senior Games. The next qualifier for Nationals will take place in August 2024.
- The meet will be conducted in accordance with the USMS rules as modified by the National Senior Games Association (NSGA) rules of competition.
- No equipment, i.e. fins, paddles, etc., will be allowed at any time.
- All swimming events will be timed finals.
- Warm-up time will be available.
- NSGA Rulebook – Swimming