Aug. 20, 2023
- 7:00 a.m. – Check-In Time
- 7:30 a.m. – Warmup
- 8:30 a.m. – Competition Begins
- Swim Order of Events
Osborn Aquatic Center
1940 NW Highland Drive
Corvallis, OR 97330
- Rhonda Soule (email)
Events (All distances shown in yards.)
- Backstroke – 25, 50, 100, 200
- Breaststroke – 25, 50, 100, 200
- Butterfly – 25, 50, 100, 200
- Freestyle – 25, 50, 100, 200, 500
- Individual Medley – 100, 200, 400
- Registration Fee: $40 ($30 if registered prior to June 11th)
- Event Fee: $10 per event
- Registration Deadline: Aug. 7, 2023
- No on-site registration is authorized.
- Participants may enter a maximum of 5 events.
- Swimmer’s age division for competition will be determined by their age as of December 31, 2023.
- Swimmers must provide their own suits, caps, goggles, towels, etc.
- USMS Masters ID number requested, but not required.
- If available, please indicate seed times on your application form. If none are available, seeding will be by age group, oldest to youngest and slow to fast.
- The 2023 Oregon Senior Games is not a qualifier for the National Senior Games. The next qualifier for Nationals will take place in August 2024.
- The meet will be conducted in accordance with the USMS rules as modified by the National Senior Games Association (NSGA) rules of competition.
- No equipment, i.e. fins, paddles, etc., will be allowed at any time.
- All swimming events will be timed finals.
- Warm-up time will be available.
- NSGA Rulebook – Swimming