Here’s the most current information on the Oregon Senior Games’ Tennis event. If you’re interested in playing, be sure to register here. Want to see who else is playing? Click here to see who’s registered.
August 18-21, 2022
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your match time
- Click here to see the Tennis schedule
- Colby Jager (email)
Timberhill Tennis Club
2775 NW 29th Street
Corvallis, OR 97330
- Mixed Doubles
- Registration Fee: $40 ($30 if registered prior to June 12th)
- Event Fee: $10 per event
- Registration Deadline: Aug. 9, 2022
- No on-site registration is authorized.
- Match balls will be provided; athletes must provide their own racquet and practice balls.
- Athletes must check-in at least fifteen minutes prior to the scheduled time of the match.
- The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the lower age of the two partners as of December 31, 2022.
- Players will be limited to two events.
- All 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each age category at the 2022 Oregon Senior Games will qualify for the 2023 National Senior Games.
- Athletes must qualify in each tennis event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the National Senior Games.
- For full qualifying information, see Rule H of Sport Rules, Regulations & Format
- Format will be best of three sets, no-ad scoring, and a 10-point tie-breaker for the third set (if players are tied at one each set).
- Tournament director reserves the right to change the tournament format for any age division, prior to or after play has commenced in any or all divisions, based on entry numbers, space restrictions, or other circumstances.
- NSGA Rulebook – Tennis