Here’s the most current information on the Oregon Senior Games’ Volleyball event. If you’re interested in playing, be sure to register here. Want to see who else is playing? Click here to see who’s registered.
- Aug. 20-21, 2022
- Game schedule will be released after the closure of registration and prior to the event.
Dixon Recreation Center at Oregon State University
425 SW 26th Street
Corvallis, OR 97331
- Dennis Leoutsakas (Call: 503-912-1965, Text: 410-251-3027, email)
- Team Fee: $175 per team
- Only the team fee is required for entry to this event.
- Team Information and Roster (Adobe PDF file)
- Team Information and Roster (Excel file)
- Click here to join the Free Agent List.
- If you are a Team Captain looking for Free Agents or another Free Agent looking to form a team, please email Morgan for access to the list.
- Registration Deadline: August 9, 2022
- No on-site registration is authorized.
- Team roster must be completed by the team manager and sent in with entry fee.
- Completed team rosters must be emailed to Morgan prior to registration deadline.
- Online payment option or checks can be mailed with roster to:
Oregon Senior Games
Attn: Christie Weigel
113 SW 3rd Street, Suite 101
Corvallis, OR 97333
- Teams must be of one gender.
- Teams shall be limited to 15 persons.
- Teams are no longer limited to the number of out-of-state players on their rosters.
- All players must be able to show proof of age at check-in.
- Age division of teams will be determined by the age of the youngest player as of December 31, 2022.
- All 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each age division at the 2022 Oregon Senior Games will qualify for the 2023 National Senior Games.
- For full qualifying information, see Rule H of Sport Rules, Regulations & Format.
- The tournament will use a round robin format for each age group if possible.
- Matches will be conducted in accordance with USA Volleyball rules, except as modified at the discretion of the tournament director.
- All teams will compete in a round robin pool consisting of at least 2 games per match, and of at least 3 matches per team.
- All teams will then compete in a single elimination tournament seeded by their performance in pool play. Each match will require the winner to win 2 games.
- Tournament director reserves the right to alter the format if required by number of entries. Every effort will be made to give teams as many games as possible.
- NSG Rulebook – Volleyball